Friday, March 30, 2012

Artists of the Week

I love it when my friends give me new ideas for music to check out. My friends have a diverse taste in music which is great for getting me out of my Indie/Alternative box. In the spirit of the Juno Awards in town this weekend here are some songs to get you in the party mood.

Calvin Harris - I Feel So Close. Not only is this Scottish DJ/songwriter/singer/record producer cute but he whips out some sick beats that make you want to dance all night long. This is my FAVORITE song right now!!

Rihanna - You Da One. Rihanna seems to pump out a constant flow of top hits. This one is my favorite because she returns to her Caribbean roots with slow reggae beats and her Carib accent.

Cassius - I Love You So. This sultry, tasty song is great to listen to in a dark lounge. It gives any atmosphere a sexier vibe.

Have a great weekend!!

Ciao,
Kristy
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Mimi said...

even though i am not a big fan, i gotta say that rihanna's songs are really catchy! ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

Phuong said...

i like these songs
Travel in Style

Vasu said...

Amazing :)

Kathryn said...

Definitely been liking some of Calvin Harris' songs :)